Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Highlights of Chapter 6!

They can’t don’t know what it feels like how I feel.
I wish this wasn’t real.  My heart needs time to heal.
‘Cause the classroom school world is can be a scary place.
I want to hide my face. But I know I have to face
All the bad things that come to me my way.
I’ll I swear I’ll know what to do figure this it out someday.

You Give me are my kindness comfort light when I cry the sky is dark.
I want to smile be happy again. You are a home to my restless heart
It isn’t too hard. You don’t have to do much.
Just be my friend and smile
Just be my friend until ‘till the end
Just hold my hand and be my friend
And promise you'll stay ‘til the end
You make me feel better, I have to say I must confess
So for that I have a special question request
And please smile, please smile, don’t forget to please smile for me.

Being myself isn’t cool a choice an option.
Too bad But it’s what I do best.
I don’t want to be someone else
I’m happy with being myself
No one is can be can reach perfect perfection
But I guess that's one thing they forgot to mention
If they won’t be themselves they’re the same as just like the rest.
That's one of All the bad things that come my our way
I’ll We’ll figure this out someday.

You are my light when the sky is dark
You are a home to my restless heart
Just hold my hand and be my friend
And promise you'll stay til the end
You make me feel better , I must confess
So for that I have a special request
Please smile, please smile, please smile for me.

Although things change may change
I hope we don’t change stay the same.
Playing our instruments together forever
With the this music we make.
We did it made it together.
They’ll see we made it survived

The skies are have cleared
I am feel happy again
You did all I asked for you could
It was all I could ask for
And all you did was smile
You smiled, you smiled for me.

Of course I had to choose this for the highlight!!! (But I sure was tempted to choose something else, that's for sure.) This was probably MY first song as much as it was Lizzie's. This song is titled "Duncan's Song" for obvious and sweet reasons. A song about how much she values his friendship and how, no matter what, they can get through the day. She can get through the day just by seeing his happy, smiling face. I think we all have that one friend that we cherish in our lives that can make us feel better with a smile and some conversation. For Lizzie, that person is Duncan. 
If you forgot by any chance, you can LISTEN to this song!! Along with the others here on SoundCloud. I hope you give it a listen if you haven't yet. Janica and I worked really hard on it! Thank you so much for your love and support. It means the world to me! Keep up with the rest of the highlights from here, until the anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment