Friday, April 3, 2015

Almost there!

I know that I said I'd be posting highlights from ALL the chapters, but that won't be happening after all. Sorry, but my favorite parts are literally spoilers for the remaining chapters. Even if it isn't a huge spoiler, it's one I'd rather people found (See what I did there? No? Good, it's pretty lame.) out on their own! Of course, I will be bringing you all something special that has to do with the sequel to Found!

I usually always, always get asked about the sequel and how I'm doing with it. No really, it's something someone always asks me if they know about my first book. This will always be the universal answer, "It's going well! Even if it's coming along slowly." Yes, the sequel is indeed in the works, but it'll still be a while until it's published or even close to getting there. I think I'm only 40 or so pages into it, yet the climax of the plot seems so far away!

However, I'm very excited to be showing you a sneak preview! It'll only be available for a limited amount of time, so I hope you all get a chance to read it. What do you hope to see in the sequel? What characters do you want back? Do you hope to see some new characters? Feel free to comment and ask questions on any of the social media for the book, because I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Thank you so much for liking, sharing, commenting, and for your unwavering support! Just seeing that people actually read these posts makes me feel really happy. I hope I'll be able to keep up with posts even after the anniversary passes. I've been trying to think of other things to post, but I'm just not quite sure all of you would like to see. Would you like to see special things from the characters themselves? Would you want shorter stories (drabbles) with certain characters in them? Let me know!! Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment