Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Highlights of Chapter 5!

A light bulb went on before he could take the picture and I reached into my bag. I pulled out the wires and held them up. “It wouldn’t be the same, oui?” I said, smiling and placing them on me so I looked like I still had them on. As much as I hated them, it was all because of them that I made such amazing friends. Without them, I don’t know what will happen, but I’m not expecting much. I just wanted things to stay the same, and I wanted to keep performing with Duncan and Marina. But something in me also wanted things to be different. I just wanted people to stop teasing me and I wanted to be looked at and not be pitied off the bat. I’ll be able to be more of myself; something I’ve wanted for so long. It was time to be happier and to smile more. With my friends and my music, my life will change in the best ways possible. I was sure of it!

AND THEN EVERYTHING CHANGED. But was it for better or for worse?? Well, if you read the book, then you'd know! Now that Lizzie's wires come off, so much opens up for her in her life and at first she fails to realize this at first. This was just one of those moments where something so simple as getting some metal headgear removed, changes the entire story. Maybe that sounds a little too dramatic.. hah! Oh well~
Told you I'd be posting these close together! Thanks so much for liking, commenting, and sharing this post!! Your support means the entire world to me! Get ready for the next few highlights and I hope you're enjoying these.

No comments:

Post a Comment