Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Highlights of Chapter 4!

“Mmm, you still got it in ya, Frankie.” The woman said, who I presumed to be Mrs. Tidmen. “I’ll never get tired of dancing with you.”
“Neither will I, darling.” He said back to her. She rested her head on his shoulder and he leaned his head on hers. “Will you stay forever?”
“Oh dear,” she breathed, moving her head back to look at him. “The big man up there may not allow it.” She smiled at him softly, trying to make light of the topic I wished I didn’t understand. It would have hurt a lot less that way.
He looked at her with droopy eyes that silently pleaded for a serious answer. But he knew that it would hurt more that way. “Oh, he must be missing an angel.”
“Such a charmer.” She said, placing her hand gently on his cheek. 
His eyes were still sad, but he pulled her close and kissed her on the forehead. It was a kiss I had only seen mama and papa do before, and I suddenly felt like crying. A kiss so deep and pleading and sad could mean a few things. But by how they were talking, it sounded like Mrs. Tidmen didn’t have much time left to live. Without even realizing it, I was crying and choking on my sobs while trying to hold them back. 
“I love you, Doris.”
“I love you too, Frankie… I love you too.”

It was actually pretty difficult to choose a favorite part in Chapter 4, but I ended up choosing this one. Mr. and Mrs. Tidmen make me so very happy yet so very, VERY sad. I don't think I have to explain as to why. They're one of the older couples in Found that truly show this pure and loving relationship to Lizzie and reminds her of her parents.
The next highlights may come a bit quicker and closer together, because WE'RE GETTING CLOSE TO THE ANNIVERSARY! Can you tell that I'm stoked? Well, thank you again for liking, commenting, and sharing! Your support means the world to me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment