Thursday, March 12, 2015

Highlight of Chapter 2!

When I first listened to it, I had recently gotten my braces and headgear. All the kids were teasing me in school and I was hiding in the bathroom. I wanted to cry and just disappear but I couldn't. All I could do was hide alone and wish for the metal on my face and teeth to be gone. I felt like quitting and calling home when I faintly heard the lyrics.
The lyrics lightened my heart a bit and I continued to listen. As the song went on, I stepped out of the stall and over to the sinks. The music was louder now and my heart seemed to get even lighter. Even though I didn't like my reflection, I started to smile. For the first time after getting my braces, I genuinely smiled at my reflection.
Ah yes, my highlight from chapter two, of Found! This part is probably one of my favorites because this is when Lizzie really started to fall in love with music. Music had saved her and I feel like it's shown here for the first time. It showed how she herself was going through this tough change in her life, and the song she heard made her feel better. I'd like to think that other people were saved by music at some point in their life, too.
Now what about you? What part in chapter two was your favorite? Now, I have another favorite part that I love for different reasons. But if I said that one, it'd be a huge spoiler! So this one was the obvious choice. Stay tuned for more chapter highlights as we approach the 1 Year Anniversary of Found going on sale!
Don't forget to share, comment, and like this if you can! Your continued support means the world to me and I love you all very much. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment