Saturday, July 19, 2014

Apology! & Book Reading?

Hi there everyone! How are you all? I'm so so so sorry for not posting for over a month here. I had become very busy and had not find any time to post. Other than that I really had no idea what to post. I know I said I'd post the Character Development for Lizzie but really bad writers block hit me and I wasn't able to get past doing the first day.

You'll be happy to know that I actually have started working on it again and I'm a few days in! So I'll be posting the first day in a couple of days or so. So sorry again for lagging on that because I was really excited to post them. Any who, back to the second part of the title!

I have recently gone to the Hanapepe Library and told them that I had written I book. They will be given a copy (signed, even~) to be available to borrow at the library. Also, I'll have to schedule a book reading with them! I'll be able to use the annex and I'm really excited about having my first book reading. But that's where I need a bit of your help.

If and when I do have my reading, I was wondering what specifically people would want me to do. I'd of course sign books and answer a few questions with a short Q & A session. Other than that, I was thinking of reading parts of the book but I would need to know what I should read. My problem is that I wouldn't want to read a part of the book that reveals spoilers to people that haven't read it or reached that part yet.

So, dear reader, I would greatly appreciate and love that you comment below what you'd like to hear me read. Here's an example of how to comment: Please read pages 9 - 10 starting from "With a shaking fist," and ending with "I decided it was both."

Just keep in mind that I'll choose the ones I think would be okay to read and also ones that aren't very long. But really your input would be so great to have since the book reading itself is really for fans of the book! I'm excited to do this not only for myself but for all of you out there, so I hope once I decide the date that you can make it out!

Until next time lovely readers~

Buy the book HERE
Listen to the songs HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment