Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The First Official One

Hello there dear reader! Hope your day was lovely.
Here I am, sitting on my bed, drinking some crystal light, and writing my first official blog post! Am I blogging yet? I'm not all too sure! Right now, I'm taking it slow and trying not to mess up anything. I've never made an actual blog before. (As I don't think reblogging things on Tumblr counts as official blogging.) So all of this right here may prove to be a lot of work for me.
Still, I'm determined to post often for fans of Found. Hopefully there will be people who want to learn more about the characters as well as hear about book updates. I'm going to try and make this blog as helpful as possible as painless as I can.
So good night readers, I'll be off now. Have a nice night/day wherever you may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment